Thursday, October 15, 2015

Thankful Thursday

Today Emily sent me information about a prayer club at school that she is interested in joining, and I am thankful that she is interested in more than just the things of this world.

Last night, our family was able to attend the FC Dallas game together (they won) and see the Women's World Cup trophy.  We were also there early enough that we had a great parking spot and got to play and do all of the fun freebies they have inside the stadium.  And I am thankful.

Yesterday, I was able to play with toddlers for two hours during BSF, and I am thankful.

Tomorrow I get to watch Josh and the rest of his grade run laps to raise money for their school, and I am thankful that he is healthy and able to do so.

Next week, Jeff celebrates 18 years at the same company, and I am thankful.

This week I have watched my children as they have began to make their BSF lesson more their own, and I am thankful that they are learning about having daily time with the Lord.

I am thankful--for the little things every day that make life so much better.  I am thankful for the gifts God gives that we so often don't even see.  I am thankful.





No comments:

Post a Comment